What if you could listen in to a discussion by a group of experienced BA’s on how they are successful with a specific technique (and ask questions)? Or listen to recorded BA interviews on essential BA techniques?
Wouldn’t it be a great help if you could get personalised coaching just when you need it from BAs who have been there before?
Many BA’s love having the opportunity to share their experiences and knowledge. In fact, they usually gain from coaching others by questioning and testing their own approach.
This was being demonstrated in my experimental one to one coaching service – Just in Time BA Coaching. (please note, this service was closed to new and existing members at the end of March 2013). Read how Pete and Damonica benefitted from this service on the right.
It would be amazing if you could build a support network who have always got you covered… your confidence would skyrocket if you knew you could call upon them at any time
Welcome to Become a Brilliant BA
When you join you’ll have these benefits:
- Raise your game and learn from the experts Understand how the experts tackle the challenging part of the BA’s job by listening in to regular Expert BA discussions (You can choose the subject and ask any question). Also, listen to the Expert BA interviews on essential BA techniques
(or access the Expert BA archive) BA Times charges $350 for one year’s access to their (larger) archive of webinars, compared to £120 ($183) for Bronze access to Become a Brilliant BA) And you certainly can’t request one-to-one coaching like you can with Become a Brilliant BA
- Convenient access to expert opinion whenever you need it When you have a burning question, just post it on the site and get (several!) answers from experienced BA’s
- Try new approaches to increase your career prospects but with the support you need When you want more detailed guidance on your technique, request a one to one coaching session (just select from one of the BA’s who offer to help)
- Plan your route to becoming a brilliant BA Get a dedicated coach who will motivate you, offer advice and keep you on track if you have specific goals. (all coaches are experienced BA’s)
(a dedicated coach would normally cost you £100’s per month)
- No need to be alone when you can join a lively and supportive community This community is always there and happy to help even if you just need to chat. You’ll make good friends with other BA’s to share your journey years into the future.